At Chris Alexander Solicitors we are experts in dealing with applications for PBS Visa applications.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application, our immigration solicitors will assist you with the following:
- Taking your detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures
- Advise you on the points required for your specific application
- Advise on the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application
- Tier 1 (General) Migrant
- Investor Visa (Tier 1)
- Partners of Points Based System Migrants
- Children of Points Based System Migrants
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Migrant
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Migrant
- Tier 4 (General) Student
- Tier 4 (Child) Student
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Migrant
At Chris Alexander Solicitors our fee for Points-Based System Visa Applications set out above is £1,300 (+ 20% VAT) for our professional immigration services. The standard fee will cover all our work done until a decision is reached on your application. The standard fee will not cover any disbursements which are incurred e.g. translation of documents, visa fees, Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) or subsequent appeal rights. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid by monthly instalments.