If your application with the Home Office is refused, you will be told in your refusal letter if you can ask for the decision on your visa application to be reviewed. This is known as an ‘administrative review’.
You can only ask for an administrative review if all of the following apply:
- You are outside the UK
- you applied outside the UK
- you do not have a right of appeal against the refusal
- you did not make an application as a visitor or a short-term
You must apply for an administrative review within 28 days of getting the decision.
Our services include:
- Review of and Advice on errors in Home Office Decision
- Completion and submission of online application
- Submitting any new information or evidence if required
- Liaison with Home Office until completion of administrative review
At Chris Alexander Solicitors our fee for an Application for an administrative review of Entry Clearance Applications is £600 (+ 20% VAT) for our professional immigration services. This standard fee will cover all our work until a decision is made by the Home Office.
The standard fee will not cover any disbursements which are incurred e.g. translation of documents, or subsequent appeal rights. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid by monthly instalments.