We can apply for an administrative review on your behalf if either:
- your application was refused on eligibility grounds
- you were granted pre-settled status but think you qualify for settled status
We can assist with applications for an administrative review from inside or outside the UK.
We can also assist with making a new application under the EU Settlement Scheme at any point, for example if you want to move from pre-settled status to settled status.
Our services include:
- Review of and Advice on errors in Home Office Decision
- Completion and submission of online application within 28 days of the date of decision
- Submitting any new information or evidence if required
- Liaison with Home Office until completion of administrative review
The Home Office usually makes a decision on an administrative review within 28 calendar days.
If the decision to refuse your application is maintained following the administrative review, we can then assist you with challenging this decision further by way of Judicial Review.
At Chris Alexander Solicitors our fee for an Application for an administrative review for Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme is £500 (+ 20% VAT) for our professional immigration services. This standard fee will cover all our work until a decision is made by the Home Office
The standard fee will not cover any disbursements or any subsequent further representations or judicial reviews. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid by monthly instalments.