Yetunde Akinfenwa LLB (Hons), Legal Executive
Yetunde Akinfenwa has over 10 years experience within the legal sector. She was called to Bar of England and Wales in 2007 [non-registered], and she is also a graduate Legal Executive regulated by CILEX. She has extensive litigation experience in housing, civil, employment and family matters. She is client focused, hard working and aims to deliver the best possible service for her clients.
She is currently responsible for supervising housing law matters in our firm under the Legal Aid Agency civil contract. Her work includes:
• Homeless applications and Challenges
• Illegal eviction and injunction applications in court
• Preparing clients for possession proceedings
• Negotiating with social and private landlords
• Drafting court papers and presenting cases before District Judges in county court
Key Strengths include court advocacy, drafting/review of legal documentation, case preparation and negotiation.
Yetunde specialises in all areas of Family Law including divorce, separation, financial remedy, child arrangement issues and injunctions. She also has experience in advising and representing clients at employment tribunals and other employment law matters.